Product Review (submitted on February 6, 2012):
I bought the older model 65" from Costco last November. While walking around Walmart (and 4 days before my return period expired), my fiance noticed that this 65" was $400 less than the older model from Costco. We jumped on this right away and bought the new TV... had it set up at home just before the Super Bowl. Here's what I've noticed so far...
Pros (what's better on the new model):
* There is no red ghosting that was visible and annoying on the old model.
* The smoothing effects seemed to work better.
* The picture in general seems to be a hair sharper.
* There is no edge-lit border around the picture. The older model is significantly brighter around the edges, and that's not a good thing!
* No Bluetooth (but do I really care?)
* The keyboard being behind the remote is annoying.
* The TV does not auto convert to 3D. When you turn to a 3D channel, you have to manually convert to 3D where the older model did the automatically.
* 4 vs. 5 HDMI ports.
the fact that the newer model does not have the red residual image makes ALL the difference. That red blur is something you can't un-see and can get really annoying. Overall, I'm very happy with the Vizio 3D TVs and think they provide an excellent value. But if I were you, I would go with the M series. :-) Hope this helps.