32" 2.1 Sound Bar with Wireless SubwooferMODEL NUMBER: VHT210 Model Features:
- Dolby* Digital
- SRS StudioSound HD™
- SRS TruVolume™
- Wireless HD Audio
Continuing to raise the bar in home electronics, VIZIO brings you the 32” VHT210 Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer. Designed for home theater enthusiasts, this complete audio solution is perfect for 32” HDTVs and larger! Included is the Universal Sound Bar with integrated center and front channels, a wireless subwoofer that can be placed anywhere in your home theater* and cutting edge sound technologies such Dolby Digital, SRS StudioSound HD™ and SRS TruVolume™ delivering the high definition experience you’ve always desired!
Additional features of the Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer
• Wireless subwoofer with solid wood enclosure - Up to 100 ft of range, clear line of sight
• Easy setup with one cable from TV to Sound Bar, and auto-sync wireless subwoofer
• Built-in stand swivels for tabletop or wall mount
Limits volume inconsistencies between programming. Learn More
Wireless HD Audio™
VIZIO’s High Definition Wireless Audio allows you to experience your Home Audio from anywhere in your home.
SRS StudioSound HD™
SRS StudioSound HD™ delivers immersive surround sound, deep base, clear dialog and level volume.
*Subwoofer can be placed up to 60ft with clear line of sight.
*TM Dolby Laboratories
• 33.46"W X 14.17"H X 11.89"D
• Total Weight: 16lbs
• SOUND BAR WITH STAND: 31.50”W X 4.00”H X 3.125”D
• SOUND BAR WITHOUT STAND: 31.50”W X 3.25”H X 3.125”D
• WIRELESS SUBWOOFER: 8.125”W X 10.625”H X 9.125”D
Sound Bar Speakers
• (2) Channels, left and right. Each channel consisting of (2)23/4" drivers and (1)3/4" tweeter
• 2 – 2.75” MID BASS SPEAKERS
• 1 – 0.75” TWEETERS
• 5.25” LONG THROW HIGH EXCURSION DRIVER
• *2.4GHz WIRELESS HD AUDIO - UP TO 60 FT
• (1)5-1/4" long throw (high excursion) driver
Subwoofer Wireless Range
• 100ft - Clear line of sight
BUILT-IN DIGITAL AUDIO AMPLIFIER
• 1X DIGITAL S/PDIF INPUT (OPTICAL)
• 1X ANALOG L/R INPUTS (RCA)
• 1X DIGITAL S/PDIF INPUT (OPTICAL)
• 1X ANALOG L/R INPUTS (RCA)
• Dolby Digital®, SRS TruSurround HD™, SRS WOW™ and SRS TruVolume™
Sound Bar Buttons
• Power, Input, Volume -, Volume +
• Home Theater slide-out remote
IR Remote Performance
• +/- 30 degrees horizontal, +/-20 degrees vertical, 30 feet
• AC Power brick with 6’ power cable for Soundbar, Integrated power supply on subwoofer with removable 6’ power cable
• SRS TruSurround HD™, SRS TruVolume™, SRS CircleSurround™ Headphone, SRS CircleSurround™ Decoder, SRS WOW HD™, Dolby Digital®
• UL, FCC, NOM, Energy Star Audio/Video 2.0
- Perfect Addition Review by Brock
I just purchased this product for myself, I had bought one last year for my in-laws and found that it had better sound and clarity than my high priced Sony surround sound. It was easy to install right out of the box and the sound is rich and clear I recommend this to anyone who would like to give their home theater a boost and it works great with my Vizio tv and Blue Ray Player perfect combination.
(Posted on 1/4/12)
- outstanding sound Review by sundrop kid
I got a sound bar and woofer system for a christmas present and it was the best present i"ve gotten in a long time. i did a lot of reading on this product and decided on it for my 46 vizio tv . i love the sound from just the two speaker system.but i would like to know how to program it to my directtv remote.GOOD JOB VIZIO.
(Posted on 12/30/11)
- So Far So Good Review by tri.doug
Got my VHT210 (Soundbar and subwoofer) late last night, piece of cake to install it, using a digital audio cable. Would like any recommendations on the optimum way to set this up. Also, does anyone know how to set up the Comcast HD/DVR controller to operate the VHT210?
(Posted on 12/8/11)
- Awesome little package!! Review by nwmike
After checking out the big boys(Sony,Boston,Yamaha,Samsung) sound bars at Fry's I was not impressed with the features they had. The idea of a wireless sub sounded like a great idea. Checking out Vizio's website made me think I better check out their model. I stopped by Target and they are selling out quick at most Targets. The one on the floor was damaged by so much use, so I took the chance and drove to another Target to pick one up. Their demo model was broken as well, but I bought one and I'm totally surprised at the quality of the sound. $250.00 is a great value. I'm going to recommend these to anyone I know. The only thing I was not impressed with was the lack of info in the store and on the box. When I shop, I want to see how many watts and other important audio information on the box. They do not supply the optical audio cable and it does not say on the box ( Not included ) They really sound put some of this info out there to save driving back to the store for a $25 cable. My 47" Vizio LCD does not accept the old analog audio cables. I think they should include the right cables from the get go...this being an HD device and all. But this is a great simulated surround sound. Watch out Bose!!
(Posted on 1/16/11)
- Really Awesome sound Review by techsavynonna
I purchased this system from Sam's. It was a snap to install, I used the optical cable connection (bought the cable thru Monoprice.com, very cheap cable) and the sound is incredible. Love listening to Pandora with my 55" Vizio HDTV that's connected with ethernet cable to internet and this sound system. Also bought a 42" Vizio HDTV that's connected to WiFi. Also bought the Vizio router. Couldn't be happier with all these purchases. Keep it up Vizio, I'm thinking about buying stock in the company!
(Posted on 1/15/11)
- Love my New New 42" tv & soundbar Review by Andy G
My wife & I decided to buy ourselves a 42" LCD HDTV & soundbar for Christmas and we are loving it..just wish the Wireless Woofer would have been available or able to buy seperately? Out of stock everywhere?? Vizio should sell it seperately. Highly Reccommend!! ps very easy to install!
(Posted on 1/10/11)
- Absolutely Love It! Review by Dave
My wife and I received a Vizio TV from her uncle for Christmas 2009 and when he asked what she wanted this year, she had done her homework and mentioned the VHT210. He found it at Sam's the following day and we had it set up in about an hour. The wireless subwoofer is the bomb! What a wonderful sound enhancement it has brought our living room! The included analog sound cables gave an excellent sound but optional S/PDIF optical sound cables will knock your socks off! Great job Vizio!
(Posted on 1/1/11)
- Love it Review by Ken
just got and hooked up the sound bar and im in love with it,thought i might need a sub and rear speakers but i dont it is great the way it is.great job with the sound bar vizio.
(Posted on 12/26/10)
- Just ok Review by Matt
after my purchase was easy to set up. its not a bose but great buy for the money
(Posted on 12/12/10)
- Great and will recommend to everyone I know. Review by Sonya
I purchased the Soundbar out of convience and money status. I had never heard of or seen the product prior to the day I was in Walmart pricing out home stereo/surround sound systems. Once I got it home and opened the box, I could not believe how easy they had made it for me to install.
VERY pleased with this item and have told a number of my friends about the Soundbar.
Would purchase another, if the need arouse.
(Posted on 12/5/10)
CNET First Look - VIZIO VHT210 Sound Bar
August 9, 2010
Soundbar is surprisingly light. The subwoofer is very compact and its wireless design gives you a lot of flexibility on where you place it in your living room. The included remote has a great minimalist design...Read More